lunes, 5 de marzo de 2012

Regional culture

Last February 19 was my saint. Well, relatively, because still there is no Saint Álvaro. Only blessed Álvaro of Cordova. The case is that, due to this I thought about the culture in general. I was saying to myself that always we have spoken about the different cultures of the different countries. But with this of the saint I saw that the thing was starting changing. I am from Barcelona, and there always the saint is celebrated besides the birthday. But nowadays I am studying in Pamplona and in this region the saint is not celebrated. And a friend of Granada said to me that there the saint is not celebrated either, but another friend of Madrid said to me that in his city is celebrated. These comments were those that produced my thoughts of the culture. I explain. I believe that every time the cultural circles are diminishing and that in the same country there will be several or many cultures.

1 comentario: