jueves, 29 de marzo de 2012

General strike

Poster announcing the
general strike of the 29 of March
The main Spanish unions (U.G.T and C.C.O.O.) summoned some ago weeks a general strike for him day of today. The truth is that the circumstance makes me laugh: we want to go out the crisis and to create job but we dedicated ourselves to summon strikes. For a case as this I would prefer a strike like Japanese strikes: to produce without stopping until overwhelming the stock. But thus it is Spain, and to thus it goes us. If I were a union leader would work day and night to agree with the government and to be able to create job. That pain that many others do not think like I. To all this, the truth is that still I have not found out don't mention it referring to strike. In fact in my university nor one has noticed. We were all working to try to remove this country ahead while others took a walk by the streets protesting something to which not even they try to provide solution. Because this it is another subject. People complaint do not set out anything much but soon to solve that one than complaint. That it is going away to do. I, as for me, am going to continue trying to make of Spain an exemplary country that can feel to me proud.
Image of last general strike

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario